cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC sold/transfered, Other than a GW is there any other way to remove TL?

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

OC sold/transfered, Other than a GW is there any other way to remove TL?

OC sold/transfered acct, Other than a GW is there any other way to remove TL? could not get a PFD with CA but needed to pay off co. TL is reported by OC as sold. ca say they can't remove TL its up to OC. OC say's it stays because the reporting is correct. SOLD w/ $0 balance. Anyone have an idea on best course of action? {This is an old First premier acct 2001}I know I only have a few more years before it drops but I would like to remove it if possible. Thanks Guy's/Dolls E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: OC sold/transfered, Other than a GW is there any other way to remove TL?

Only the party reporting can remove the TL. Is just the OC reporting?
Message 2 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

Only the Oc is reporting. They refuse to update CO to paid CO. The Ca said it would take 30-60 days for the TL to update at the cra's but its pass 60 days and only TU updated. I disputed but it came back as verified. I disputed as pif. Also the OC say to take up all my business with this acct with the CA. The CA is saying there's nothing else they can do! this is grueling.... I only have to baddies left on EQ.

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

Bump

Never Give Up!!
Message 4 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

bump

Never Give Up!!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is why ya never pay a CA outside of a PFD, unless you have to. If you thought they were difficult to deal with when you owed 'em money, they can be less cooperative after you pay 'em.

So, is it reported by the CA, the OC, or both? And how is it reported? Is it showing a balance due?

Did either the CA or OC send you anything in writing that the account was PIF?

Message 6 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

You right about that! Anyways only the OC is reporting, and their reporting zero balance acct transfered or sold. My credit union told me I had to pay any unpaid CO's before they would refi my car. score was 566 when I brought new 05. today score 673 EQ. I do have it in writing from CA that I paid them. Thanks E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 7 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

bump

Never Give Up!!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they are not reporting paid, dispute it as inaccurate.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.