cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate the new NFCU website update....

tag
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: Hate the new NFCU website update....

I find this entire thread kind of funny, I mean, a month or so ago a few threads were started decrying how bad the PenFed web site and experience had become, and now NFCU is getting the same treatment.  Maybe I'm too easily pleased because I don't have an issue with either of them; are they the greatest?  No.  Are they good enough to allow me to continue taking advantage of their various offerings?  Yes.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 21 of 30
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

I'm with you I'm not that picky. Btw, I guess we're talking webpage, not app. Am I the only one using the apps? I thought I'd download all the apps to get a better experience.  Sometimes, I think the webpage is better.  

Message 22 of 30
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

While I have the various apps, more than 90% of my interactions with my various financial institutions is via a browser from a computer.

Message 23 of 30
TrapLine
New Contributor

As a non Navy person I can not comment. However, in shopping for a credit union since February 2024, I found what I determine to be very sub standard websites credit union web sites. In fact they look like something students might do when first learning web site design.

Over time I have written some financials and shared my disdain for their poor design and then sent them and their web designers to look at what I consider are usuable web sites and tell them to borrow the lay out.

My approach is, if some one already has the wheel grab it. Also, not one of the many I wrote changed, so I am not their customer!

Message 24 of 30
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

this reminds me, many years ago, there was 

Webpagedthatsuck.com

It's still up, but not maintained.  I encountered it when I took a web design course. We used a textbook by the same name and author. The subtitle was "learning good design by looking at bad design". One of the features of the website was "the daily sucker".

At the time, my dw worked on the webteam at a large local business. She directed me to look at some crazy feature they had launched one day. Unknown to her, I nominated it for the daily sucker. She called me the next day to report pandemonium had broken out when they discovered they were the daily sucker! She immediately knew I was behind it.

Message 25 of 30
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@FicoMike0, BUSTED! Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 30
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

dw only told one friend from work it was me.  We all had quite a laugh.  The thing was they had told management it was terrible, but she didn't agree.  She changed her tune when they went national as the daily sucker. I try to help where I can, lol.

Message 27 of 30
CardDon29
Established Member

I miss the FICO score on the Navy Fed website. It's only on the app now.

Message 28 of 30
babbles
Established Contributor

I wrote them an email as soon as it was released! Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 30
SPChaser
Established Contributor

@CardDon29 wrote:

I miss the FICO score on the Navy Fed website. It's only on the app now.

Agreed. At least they left it on the app. 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.