cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate the new NFCU website update....

tag
coldworld
Regular Contributor

Re: Hate the new NFCU website update....

It's random for me. Sometimes I get the new layout and other times I get the old layout.
3B Scores 03/2024

----

Message 11 of 30
Jeffster1
Valued Contributor

I only get the old website. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

FICO 8 (3/1/24) EX 805 EQ 824 TU 844
FICO 9 (2/17/24) EX 821 EQ 778TU 850
I practice AZEO - NEVER above 1% utilization across all cards.

Current lineup as of 9/23
American Express Gold | American Express Blue Cash Everyday 11K | American Express Blue Cash Preferred 10K I American Express Marriott Bonvoy Bevy 5K I American Express Hilton Honors Surpass 3K I Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Visa 20K | Kinecta MyPerks Rewards MC 35K | TD Bank Double Up Visa 4K | USBank Platinum Visa 5K | BMO Harris Cash Back MasterCard 12K | Capital One SavorOne MC 3K | Capital One Walmart MC 2K | NFCU Amex 15K | NFCU CashRewards Visa 20K I Citi Best Buy Visa 10K I Macy’s Amex 4K I Bread Financial American Express 8K l AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature 6K I Wells Fargo BILT World Elite MC 30K I BCU Cash Rewards Visa 8K I Chevron Techron Advantage Visa 2.5K I JCPenney Mastercard $6K I UCLA Wescom CU Rewards Visa 7K I
Message 12 of 30
SPChaser
Established Contributor

I'm enjoying the new look and feel of the update but certainly not completely loving it. It appears to me that Navy is looking to have the site be its own entity compared to the app - not completely sure. 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 13 of 30
TryItAgain
Regular Contributor

To big and bloated looking, Iliked before being able to see everything on all accounts at 1 glance. Not a fan myself.

(Ch7 Discharged 12/12) AvgScore 807

Personal-
NFCU Platinum 50k | NFCU Flagship 20k | NFCU More Rewards 10k | NFCU NavChek PLOC 15k | PenFed Power Cash 25k | PenFed Gold 15k | PenFed Pathfinder 10k | PenFed OLOC 3K | GTE Financial CU 15k | VyStar CU Cash Back 25k | VyStar CU PLOC 15k | FNBO Evergreen 25k | FNBO 11.85K | BofA Cash Rewards 10.1k | Capital One Venture 13k | Capital One QS 7k | PNC Cash Rewards 15.5k | Citi Costco 8.5k | US Bank Cash+ 10k | Discover 14.8k | Discover 14.1k | Regions Cash 6k | Truist Enjoy Cash 9k | Truist Future 6.5k | Elan Max Cash 7k | Wells Fargo Reflect 20k | Fifth Third 7k | USAA PrefRew 15k | CFNA Tires Plus MC 8k | GM Rewards 3.5k | TD Bank Cash 3.5k | Amex BCP 3K | Lowes Store 30k | Sleep Number Store 13.5k | Home Depot Store 10k | Amazon Store 10k | Care Credit 15k | Walmart Store 6k | JCrew 25k | Jared 18.6k | HSN 4.1K | King Size 4k | Buckle 3.1k

Business-
Amex BBC 25k | Amex BBP 22k | Amex Business Platinum NPSL 30.4kPoT | Citizens Business Everyday 35k | Sams Club Business MC 25K | US Bank Business Plat 24k | Capital One Spark 2% 22k | Marcus GM Business 12.5k | Capital On Tap 2% 10k | Chase Ink 3k | Divvy 7k | PNC BLOC 50K | Citizens BLOC 50K | (Private) BLOC 75K | WEX Business Access Fuel 30k | Sams Bus Store 25k
Message 14 of 30
bluenote-lp
Valued Member

The new site is awful. The new site was not necessary.

Message 15 of 30
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I never use the website always on mobile app , guess I am not missing anything .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 16 of 30
LakeLife
Established Contributor

@willmsbrg wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the new look either... I sent them a message about where the fico score page went and they didn't even address the question just rambled on about something totally non relevant...

I can see the vantage one but no the fico score... At least I can still see it on the mobile app... I don't think I will be using the website version unless they revert or at least straighten this one out..

Has anyone figured out where the FICO score is at now?  It's driving me nuts, and making it hard for me to update my signature!  Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 30
Barkius

The new website has such a dearth of functionality that some prior options and tools have disappeared completely and cannot be found at all. Its functionality is so bad that I've moved my checking and savings accounts over to affinity and first tech and just have a couple of old CDs with Navy Federal because I can't move money around and do stuff the way I used to be able to.

Message 18 of 30
GZG
Valued Contributor

@LakeLife wrote:

@willmsbrg wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the new look either... I sent them a message about where the fico score page went and they didn't even address the question just rambled on about something totally non relevant...

I can see the vantage one but no the fico score... At least I can still see it on the mobile app... I don't think I will be using the website version unless they revert or at least straighten this one out..

Has anyone figured out where the FICO score is at now?  It's driving me nuts, and making it hard for me to update my signature!  Smiley Tongue

in the app

website is disaster, just gave up providing feedback at that dumb link I'm sure nobody is reading and moved my deposit business elsewhere, and for everytime I've offered to provide feedback, haven't heard a peep from them about it. 

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 19 of 30
keekers
Established Contributor

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't notice a difference in the app. Agree that the website isn't my favorite update.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.