Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate the new NFCU website update....

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hate the new NFCU website update....

The new website update is actually a little difficult to navigate around. Also, on the new update, the CLOC is no where too be found.  On the old site, its under "loans" right under credit cards, and its on your dashboard.   I filled out their survery and sent a note about the CLOC not being able to see on my dash board.  Not a fan. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: Hate the new NFCU website update....

@pizza1 wrote:

The new website update is actually a little difficult to navigate around. Also, on the new update, the CLOC is no where too be found.  On the old site, its under "loans" right under credit cards, and its on your dashboard.   I filled out their survery and sent a note about the CLOC not being able to see on my dash board.  Not a fan. Smiley Sad

it's absoutely horrid

I was going to move away from Navy checking anyway, but I'll enjoy every bit of providing the feedback that it's directly because of this website change

I submitted 3 seperate pieces of feedback asking them to keep the old version, shame. 

Navy is already putting out fires because they mass emailed everybody that they no longer had direct deposit

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 2 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Oh lord..Navy has been in the news so much lately, and not for a good reason either. They should make amends by sending out to all members 0%/BT offers on all their cards LOL Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 30
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@pizza1 wrote:

Oh lord..Navy has been in the news so much lately, and not for a good reason either. They should make amends by sending out to all members 0%/BT offers on all their cards LOL Smiley Happy

Right?  We're all holding our breath waiting for something.  Thus far it seems only BT offers with opening a new CC or a selected number of targeted offers

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 30
GZG
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Right?  We're all holding our breath waiting for something.  Thus far it seems only BT offers with opening a new CC or a selected number of targeted offers. 

no BT offers, the money went to CC referrals now 

image.png

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 5 of 30
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I might be in the minority here but I think their updates are actually okay and actually a bit more intuitive to use. 

Looks like you can still revert back to the Classic site for 2 more days:  "The classic site will be available for use until January 24th"

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 30
willmsbrg
Regular Contributor

I'm not a big fan of the new look either... I sent them a message about where the fico score page went and they didn't even address the question just rambled on about something totally non relevant...

I can see the vantage one but no the fico score... At least I can still see it on the mobile app... I don't think I will be using the website version unless they revert or at least straighten this one out..

Message 7 of 30
citymunky
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

I just logged on, its still light years ahead of PenFed.

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 8 of 30
sznthescore
Established Contributor

Hmmm 🤔 my logged in banking portal still looks the same... must be rolling out in batches. 

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 9 of 30
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

@sznthescore wrote:

Hmmm 🤔 my logged in banking portal still looks the same... must be rolling out in batches. 

Same here, nothing is different on my end

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.