Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamestop Pro Credit Card

tag
captainsensation
Regular Contributor

Gamestop Pro Credit Card

I have the regular Gamestop Power Up Rewards card. Unfortunately, it IS my oldest line of credit (because it was the first i was able to have all the lates removed once my credit improved).

Pros: Only need low 600s (at the time) to qualify (at least for me), Rewards points, card never expires. No AF

Cons: Can only be used at gamestop, no CVV, card never expires, max CL is $3000 (though you don't need that much for just games imo).

Today i received an email that they are changing the card to be called Gamestop Pro Credit Card. it has a new look and gives 4% back in rewards points. They are giving a year of pro rewards for new members too. The new card also has CVV and a rep let me know the max CL is now $6000.mail.jpg

AMEX Delta SkyMiles Blue Card: 10K, AMEX Bread Cash Back: 12k, PenFed PCR: 17.5K, PenFed Gold: 10K, FNBO: 5.6K, CapOne Venture: 6.1K. Chase Amazon: 3K, Gamestop 3k, Best Egg, 2.5K, GM Rewards 2K, Apple Card 2.8K, Tomo 1K, American Express 19.5K (AU), Ally 1.8K AMEX BCP 3K, Lowe's: 25K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Re: Gamestop Pro Credit Card

Congratulations on your card upgrade!

Message 2 of 6
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

Link to new card?   

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 3 of 6
captainsensation
Regular Contributor

https://www.gamestop.com/pro-credit-card
AMEX Delta SkyMiles Blue Card: 10K, AMEX Bread Cash Back: 12k, PenFed PCR: 17.5K, PenFed Gold: 10K, FNBO: 5.6K, CapOne Venture: 6.1K. Chase Amazon: 3K, Gamestop 3k, Best Egg, 2.5K, GM Rewards 2K, Apple Card 2.8K, Tomo 1K, American Express 19.5K (AU), Ally 1.8K AMEX BCP 3K, Lowe's: 25K
Message 4 of 6
captainsensation
Regular Contributor

UPDATE: so i tried to do a CLI. I got a 7-10 message and a letter in the mail saying $3000 is still the max. :-(
Message 5 of 6
keekers
Established Contributor

Congrats on getting upgraded.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.