Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Product Change Question

tag
GreyvyTrain
Contributor

Cap1 Product Change Question

I was wondering if anyone knew how long before Cap1 would do a PC on a QS1?  I've already opened up a QS, so was hoping to possibly change my QS1 to a VentureOne or SavorOne.

Closing before next AF:
FICO SCORE 8 (5/3/24)

3 Paid COs until 2026, 1% UTI - AZEO
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
keekers
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 Product Change Question

Have you tried checking to see if your card is eligible?

https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

Message 2 of 5
GreyvyTrain
Contributor

@keekers wrote:
Have you tried checking to see if your card is eligible?

https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

Yeah I tried the other day, no offers found.  It's not at a year old yet, so my guess would be it has to hit the year mark?

Closing before next AF:
FICO SCORE 8 (5/3/24)

Message 3 of 5
Zoostation1
Valued Contributor

@GreyvyTrainMine took 8mo. and I then was offered VentureOne.  I can't say my CLI had anything to do with it, but almost immediately after getting a CLI from the $2000 SL to $3500, the upgrade link worked (I had been trying for several months prior to the CLI).

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
May 2024 FICO 8:
May 2024 FICO 9:
Message 4 of 5
GreyvyTrain
Contributor

@Zoostation1 wrote:

@GreyvyTrainMine took 8mo. and I then was offered VentureOne.  I can't say my CLI had anything to do with it, but almost immediately after getting a CLI from the $2000 SL to $3500, the upgrade link worked (I had been trying for several months prior to the CLI).

Thanks for the insight and DPs!  Looks like I just hit 8 months with them on that specific card a few days ago.  Difference being was my SL was $300, and now it is $400, being that I got it as one of my first starters and I'm still new to the rebuild phase.  I'd try calling them, but their customer support by my recent experience has been super dissatisfying lol.  Just would like to PC to use it to gain some sort of reward, as now that I have the QS for the cashback, I'm not really touching the QS1.

Closing before next AF:
FICO SCORE 8 (5/3/24)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.