Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI + Amazon Prime Approval (7/24)

tag
ShreksBFF
New Contributor

NFCU CLI + Amazon Prime Approval (7/24)

Off to a good start of the year

today was 6 months since my last NFCU CLI so was able to 3x from 1500 to 4500, instant approval 

My GoRewards is up for its first 8k increase next month at 91/3 so hoping for the same result there

More shockingly, I prequalified for the first time ever for Amazon Prime, normally it says it can't pull my reports. 

Applied 2 days ago, late night, went into review -- I called, 2 week message which for chase is typically promising. Called next day and it said 7-10 day so figured I'd wait for denial letter and didn't think anything of it. 

Chase closed all my personal, business, and my CSP accounts last year so I had low hopes of approval. I figured out reason, did something stupid with one of the business accounts to prevent an accidental ACH from processing, story for another day. 

This morning I received a secure message asking to call to confirm I submitted application, was approved on the call for $8,000 SL

Looks like Chase is allowing me back with a decent SL at that, I'll make sure not to mess it up this time so I can get CSR when I'm below 5/24. Impressed that given history and being over 5/24 that it went through but I'm here for it. 

Good April, looking forward to a good May with the next NFCU CLI

**edit**

Forgot to mention I also received my typical 3 statement period $250 CLI on my SavorOne bringing it to $2900 as well

June 2022:
Jan 2024:
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
keekers
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI + Amazon Prime Approval (7/24)

Congrats. Why did Chase close your accounts previously?

Message 2 of 18
Zoostation1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
May 2024 FICO 8:
May 2024 FICO 9:
Message 3 of 18
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Their underwriting guidelines on the Prime are a bit more relaxed on the 5/24 thing. Very nice all around, congratulations on the Navy CLI and the Prime approval!

Message 4 of 18
ShreksBFF
New Contributor

@keekers wrote:
Congrats. Why did Chase close your accounts previously?

25k ACH initiated to wrong account, assume they thought I was trying to game them for the 25k since it "bounced" 

June 2022:
Jan 2024:
Message 5 of 18
ShreksBFF
New Contributor

@JoeRockhead wrote:

Their underwriting guidelines on the Prime are a bit more relaxed on the 5/24 thing. Very nice all around, congratulations on the Navy CLI and the Prime approval!

Had seen so many above 5/24 approvals over the years figured it was worth the shot, already have LOL inquires so the extra HP wouldn't have impacted anything if denied 

June 2022:
Jan 2024:
Message 6 of 18
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 7 of 18
Rdbeetle
Established Contributor

Congrats on both your CLI and Prime approval!

SchoolsFirst FCU MC $25k
USBank Cash+ $15k
AMEX BCP $10k
CapOne WM MC $5k
FICO 8 Scores: EQ 808 I EX 806 I TU 801
Message 8 of 18
Linnaea
Frequent Contributor

@ShreksBFF wrote:

today was 6 months since my last NFCU CLI so was able to 3x from 1500 to 4500, instant approval 

My GoRewards is up for its first 8k increase next month at 91/3 so hoping for the same result there

More shockingly, I prequalified for the first time ever for Amazon Prime, normally it says it can't pull my reports. 

Applied 2 days ago, late night, went into review -- I called, 2 week message which for chase is typically promising. Called next day and it said 7-10 day so figured I'd wait for denial letter and didn't think anything of it. 

Chase closed all my personal, business, and my CSP accounts last year so I had low hopes of approval. I figured out reason, did something stupid with one of the business accounts to prevent an accidental ACH from processing, story for another day. 

This morning I received a secure message asking to call to confirm I submitted application, was approved on the call for $8,000 SL

Looks like Chase is allowing me back with a decent SL at that, I'll make sure not to mess it up this time so I can get CSR when I'm below 5/24. Impressed that given history and being over 5/24 that it went through but I'm here for it. 

**edit**

Forgot to mention I also received my typical 3 statement period $250 CLI on my SavorOne bringing it to $2900 as well

Congratulations 🎊 👏.   

Curious about your Savor One.   

I recently was approved for the one with no annual fee good credit.  Started with 500 just got a 100 cl.  Happy I got... but why are your cli 250. What are the data points on that one.?  🤔 

Message 9 of 18
ShreksBFF
New Contributor

@Linnaea wrote:

@ShreksBFF wrote:

**edit**

Congratulations 🎊 👏.   

Curious about your Savor One.   

I recently was approved for the one with no annual fee good credit.  Started with 500 just got a 100 cl.  Happy I got... but why are your cli 250. What are the data points on that one.?  🤔 

Opened April 23, good credit version, started at 2k – every 3mo I request CLI, always 150-250

I now have option to transfer credit from my venture to my S1 that didn't exist prior though so maybe next CLI will be more substantial 

June 2022:
Jan 2024:
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.