Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Rewards Visa Approval

tag
keekers
Established Contributor

Fidelity Rewards Visa Approval

This has been on my list as a card I wanted to get since I utilize Fidelity as my primary financial institution.  Since I recently came out of the garden to get in with Chase I decided to pull the trigger on this card also before the new Chase card reports.  They pulled EX and I got an instant approval for $20,500.  I used an intro bonus link for $150 after $1k spend in 90 days.  Now back to the garden for at least 3 months.

You_Doodle_Pro_2024-03-31T00_55_00Z.jpeg

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
citymunky
Established Contributor

Re: Fidelity Rewards Visa Approval

Congratulations, this cards stays in my wallet. Was that link a targeted offer or public offer?

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 2 of 17
keekers
Established Contributor

@citymunky wrote:

Congratulations, this cards stays in my wallet. Was that link a targeted offer or public offer?

@citymunky It was a sort of public offer...I found the link on their website but it wasn't advertised: https://www.fidelity.com/go/visa-signature-rewards-1502

I don't see it with my other Fidelity accounts yet but I assume it will show up in the next couple of days? Otherwise how do you manage it?

Message 3 of 17
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 4 of 17
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Very nice SL, congratulations on your approval! 

Message 5 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the approval.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 6 of 17
citymunky
Established Contributor

@keekers wrote:

@citymunky wrote:

@citymunky It was a sort of public offer...I found the link on their website but it wasn't advertised: https://www.fidelity.com/go/visa-signature-rewards-1502

I don't see it with my other Fidelity accounts yet but I assume it will show up in the next couple of days? Otherwise how do you manage it?

Ok, thanks for clearing up on how your found your SUB/offer. Even since my approval I to see what the trend in for high SL approvals vs $500 SL approvals.

Being that the card the Elan financial card, there are three places where we can manage it from. 

1. Fidelity.com-->Portfolio-->Summary-->Credit card which you can review activity, statements, etc, but to pay your need to log in to 2 or 3.
  2. fidelityrewards.com
  3. Elan Financial Services, Elan Credit Card app. The app is petty bare bones, as I'm sure it is used for all of Elan co-banded card.

To "redeem your Fidelity Rewards for a cash deposit into an eligible Fidelity account at any time you choose, once you have reached a minimum of 2,500 points. Minimum of 20% allotment for each account."

You can also cash in points for gift cards and merchandise or transfer points to family, friends,  or anyone else with a Fidelity credit card. Their is also a Travel portal as well where they offer 6x points for hotels/rentals booked with them. 

However my rewards go directly in my IRA, and takes about two-three business days to see the my cash available to trade. 

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 7 of 17
keekers
Established Contributor

Thanks for that info @citymunky!

Message 8 of 17
fuzzle
Regular Contributor

@citymunky wrote:

Being that the card the Elan financial card, there are three places where we can manage it from. 

1. Fidelity.com-->Portfolio-->Summary-->Credit card which you can review activity, statements, etc, but to pay your need to log in to 2 or 3.
  2. fidelityrewards.com
  3. Elan Financial Services, Elan Credit Card app. The app is petty bare bones, as I'm sure it is used for all of Elan co-banded card.

To "redeem your Fidelity Rewards for a cash deposit into an eligible Fidelity account at any time you choose, once you have reached a minimum of 2,500 points. Minimum of 20% allotment for each account."

You can also cash in points for gift cards and merchandise or transfer points to family, friends,  or anyone else with a Fidelity credit card. Their is also a Travel portal as well where they offer 6x points for hotels/rentals booked with them. 

However my rewards go directly in my IRA, and takes about two-three business days to see the my cash available to trade. 

The minimum redemption amount makes me regret applying for this card. Will be probably go into the sock drawer, which is a shame since they gave me my highest CL. 

Message 9 of 17
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.