cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Everyday - Provide required information

tag
jackhughes

Amex Blue Cash Everyday - Provide required information

Earlier today I applied for the Amex Blue Cash Everyday after recieving a CLI on my Chase Freedom Unlimited after a little 3 months of being open so i thought i was feeling lucky and thought of pulling the trigger on the Blue Cash Everyday card due to its no annual fee and also puts myself into the amex ecosystem.

After I applied i got a message saying i got denied however I thought i'd call up and check and they have said the Backend team is currently reviewing your application and i'm most likely going to have to submit some kind of documenation however they will get back to me in 3-5 buisness days via email the result.

Does anyone know wether the 3-5 buisness day time frame is accurate or is there a backend team phone number i can call to check or any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditPoor
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Blue Cash Everyday - Provide required information

I would expect a 4506C request. Careful what you submit as AMEX has been completely dishonest about the recent data breach and the severity. 

Message 2 of 3
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Blue Cash Everyday - Provide required information

@jackhughes  Congratulations on your Chase CLI! Good luck on your AmEx review!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.