Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFI business portal: Lendio and OnDeck

tag
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

SOFI business portal: Lendio and OnDeck

We have used SOFI to provide options for personal lending.  I received an email that SOFI has a business portal.  They performed a soft pull, asked for type of entity, the dates of incorporation, and average monthly revenue.  I got two options to come up, but no data points such as no idea what limits are to loan options or interest rates, but said both of these lenders have term loans and LOCs available for my LLC.  These two are Lendio and OnDeck.  I stopped right there, and will do some research.  

I am of the opinion that a small local community bank will be my best option for BLOCs, which is what I am really interested in (so I can do renovation on a property and not get a HELOC on my own residence).  I'll be happy if any of you has further information on Lendio (not many hits here) or OnDeck.  And I'll post back if I find anything else out.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

Re: SOFI business portal: Lendio and OnDeck

Lendio is also a portal type of situation where they match you with providers.

D2282EFF-E2CC-42D7-A00F-27A9EFF8D800.jpeg

Message 2 of 3
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

Re: SOFI business portal: Lendio and OnDeck

I have been doing my business banking with TD Bank for a few years.  While at the bank, I asked a VP about their business lines of credit, or BLOC.  I am working on my tax returns so do not have a current one to give to them.  TD requires a full business tax return for their BLOC but not for the personal HELOC. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.