Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Cash Approved

tag
keekers
Established Contributor

Ink Cash Approved

So yesterday I dropped to 4/24 and even though I planned on waiting until April 1st, after reading back through some of the approval threads here I couldn't help myself so I pulled the trigger on the Ink Cash app this morning.  Instant approval for $4k.  I'm so happy to finally be in with Chase.  Side note, I also applied for the Freedom Flex this morning and was approved for that one as well.  I wasn't signed into my Chase account when I applied for the cards and the Flex is already showing up under my account (the CIC isn't).  I assume they will link it to my account overnight (or soon) so I can manage it online or do I need to contact them about it? 

CIC Screenshot.png

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Ink Cash Approved

Great card, congratulations on your Ink approval!

Message 2 of 13
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 3 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@keekers wrote:

So yesterday I dropped to 4/24 and even though I planned on waiting until April 1st, after reading back through some of the approval threads here I couldn't help myself so I pulled the trigger on the Ink Cash app this morning.  Instant approval for $4k.  I'm so happy to finally be in with Chase.  Side note, I also applied for the Freedom Flex this morning and was approved for that one as well.  I wasn't signed into my Chase account when I applied for the cards and the Flex is already showing up under my account (the CIC isn't).  I assume they will link it to my account overnight (or soon) so I can manage it online or do I need to contact them about it? 

CIC Screenshot.png

Congratulations on your approval.

Since it's a business card, I believe it will have a separate login. But you should reach out to Chase and find out.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 4 of 13
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!!

Message 5 of 13
keekers
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Since it's a business card, I believe it will have a separate login. But you should reach out to Chase and find out.

I have the personal and business sides linked under one login so I can see all of my accounts at once.  I'll wait and see if it's added tomorrow and call if it doesn't show up.

Message 6 of 13
keekers
Established Contributor

@keekers wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I have the personal and business sides linked under one login so I can see all of my accounts at once.  I'll wait and see if it's added tomorrow and call if it doesn't show up.

Update: even though I have personal and business sides linked under one login, Chase had to manually link the card to it.  Not sure if that's normal or not but at least all is right in the world again.  

Message 7 of 13
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

Since the Ink is a business card, it has its own login which you will have to create.  When you receive your card if you call them they can tell you how to link your personal cards to your business card account so you can see them all in one place.  You can see personal cards on your business card login but you can't see the business card on your personal card login.  

Message 8 of 13
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@keekers wrote:

CIC Screenshot.png

@SouthJamaica  You are correct.  

Message 9 of 13
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@keekers wrote:

@keekers wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Update: even though I have personal and business sides linked under one login, Chase had to manually link the card to it.  Not sure if that's normal or not but at least all is right in the world again.  

I had replied to your original post already not realizing you had a business profile set up already.  Usually additional cards automatically showed up for me on my business profile.  Glad they are gonna be able to manually add it for you!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.