Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 concluded

tag
jnassif1989
New Visitor

341 concluded

Long time lurker of the forums! This forum helped prepare me for my 341 that concluded today. Was nervous as everyone is, kd in front of me with his attorny got asked a lot of questions because they left off some expenses,etc. That made me even more nervous but once we got to me it was yes/no questions and the trustee was more interested in the breed of my dog then he was my case. Took about 3 minutes and he said good luck on your new start and said I was all set. What a weight lifted.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: 341 concluded

@jnassif1989 wrote:

Long time lurker of the forums! This forum helped prepare me for my 341 that concluded today. Was nervous as everyone is, kd in front of me with his attorny got asked a lot of questions because they left off some expenses,etc. That made me even more nervous but once we got to me it was yes/no questions and the trustee was more interested in the breed of my dog then he was my case. Took about 3 minutes and he said good luck on your new start and said I was all set. What a weight lifted.

Congratulations!  What are your plans for rebuilding?

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!

In the proverbial sock drawer:
Message 2 of 3
jnassif1989
New Visitor

Re: 341 concluded

Wait for my discharge, check my credit to be sure everything reflects zero and go from there Smiley Happy I saved the two year rebuild plan and I tend to utilize that!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.