Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals

tag
jrands
Regular Contributor

Re: Auto Loan Approvals

No problem. Not sure if you're with BCU, but thr Vantage score available to customers is Version 3.0. Version 4.0 is used by BCU itself for loan purposes other than mortgages from my understanding. For mortgages, BCU follows the industry standard of FICO 3/4.

Message 131 of 134
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

Auto Loan Approvals

APPROVING BANK: Nissan
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:760

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  GEORGIA
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2024
MAKE: Nissan
MODEL: PATHFINDER PLATINUM AWD
MILEAGE: 8
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: MSRP 55,380
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 50,120
TERM CONTRACTED: 60
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.9
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 867
ANNUAL INCOME: 163K
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 20%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: 

Choice between the QX60 Luxe and  Pathifnder Platinum. The exterior body style of the QX60 was underwhelming. I was expecting a more dramatic change, like the Pathfinder. When I saw the Pathfinder in the two-tone color combo I wanted, the choice was made for me😀.

Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 132 of 134
JbroCLT
New Visitor

APPROVING BANK: Penfed
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:646

CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  North Carolina
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2022
MAKE: Tesla
MODEL: Model S Plaid
MILEAGE: 24k

PURCHASE PRICE: 75,000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 75,563.50
TERM CONTRACTED: 60
APR/LEASE RATE: 10%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $1641
ANNUAL INCOME: 305k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: <5%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: 

5 year old collections of $32k from 3 companies on my account (2 charged off, one 25k still on collections). Paid them off to my ex wife who pocketed the money instead so just gonna let them fall off at this point. Never late on auto payments, 2x 30 day late CC payments from 2021 and one 12 month old $14 30+ late payment (thought I had auto draft on and just kind of forgot).

I know the interest rate is terrible but I'm going to pay $3-$4k a month on it, to pay off quicker, I just wanted to get some higher credit lines.my current car was only $40k financed because I put $30k down on it. 

Message 133 of 134
msml_2020
Established Member

APPROVING BANK: Subaru (JP Morgan Chase)
BUREAU PULLED: Experian
CREDIT SCORE: 655

CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Arkansas
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2024
MAKE: Subaru
MODEL: Crosstrek Sport
MILEAGE: 4

PURCHASE PRICE: $37,000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $33,000
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 mos
APR/LEASE RATE: 7%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $662
ANNUAL INCOME: $103,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 16%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:  This was an emergency purchase as the transmission on our 2019 Toyota Highlander failed, and transmissions are currently on indefinite backorder.  It was our only vehicle, and our extended warranty would only cover a rental for 30 days.  The Highlander went to the dealer on 4/1, and it's still there awaiting a transmission.  Used car rates were much higher than new, so we opted for a new Crosstrek.  We were 4 years, 3 months, out of Chap 7 and were ecstatic to get a 7% rate.  

Message 134 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.